Complaint Review: Spin Office Solutions Paducah KY

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: bnwaters79 — Savannah Georgia
Spin Office Solutions Paducah KY
1215 Brown Street Paducah, Kentucky USA

Spin Office Solutions Paducah KY or SOS, Inc. Paducah KY Sounded like a scam -- Guess my instincts were correct Paducah Kentucky

a lady called me claiming that her husband and her were moving to KY to take care of her ailing parents.  She told me that she has already spoken to our controller (called her by first and last name) and that she told her that she needed to talk to me and that she was interested in post its and highlighters.  She told me that she was selling everything at her cost to get rid of things.  Her name was Jamie Strong (I bet).  I asked our controller and she hadnt talked to anyone about office supplies.  I started to think I may have been duped at that point.  I received 5 boxes about a week later with a packing slip from a place called SOS, Inc.  I opened the boxes and OMG there is a hole box of paper clips, a hole box of sharpies, a hole box of highlighter, oh and the two complementary staplers that she told me about (mentioned in someone elses complaint).  So I called the phone number that was on the packing slip and got an older gentleman on the phone and asked him to please send me an invoice.  He told me that I should receive it in about two weeks.  Still no invoice to this day after numerous voicemails messages.  I found another phone number today on the UPS labels on the boxes so I called that number and got the same man on the phone.  I told him that I knew this was a scam and I wanted to let him know that I would be shipping everything back to him.  He asked if the boxes were intact and I said yes they are.  He claims that he will send me UPS labels via email today.  I highly doubt that I will get anything from him.  Don't really know what to do with all of this sh*t but I guess I will have to figure that out.

BE AWARE OF THESE OFFICE SCAMS!!!  I am the go to person here for telemarketers!  I can always get rid of them and see through them but this time I got duped!

Guess I will just go back to being rude to everyone who calls trying to sell stuff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spin-Office-Solutions-Paducah-KY/Paducah-Kentucky-42001/Spin-Office-Solutions-Paducah-KY-or-SOS-Inc-Paducah-KY-Sounded-like-a-scam-Guess-my-1065507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spin Office Solutions Paducah KY