Assembly

• Reported By: Hammer — Calico Rock Arkansas United States of America
Spin Office Solutions
1205 Brown St. Paducah, Kentucky United States of America

Spin Office Solutions Shady Sales Paducah, Kentucky

Received a call from a friendly woman, claimed to be moving her office supply store, wanting to reduce inventory.  She was only selling items by the gross or half gross.  I was pushed hard to order Post-It notes, I presume so she could charge me for each individual page!  She gave me a pretty good price on Sharpies, so I said I would be interested in some.  She asked me if I needed any ink pens, and gave a good price on Pilot G2 pens.  Same story with 3M Scotch tape and Sanford pink highlighters and Papermate correction pens.

Long story short, I received NO Sharpies of any kind, brand name or generic.  I received Papermate pens (Nothing wrong with papermate, but that is not what I ordered or was invoiced for).  I received some crappy Berol highlighters (Not Sanford).  The biggest rip of all was my 3M Scotch tape.  On the invoice it clearly says 3/4" 3M Frosted Scotch Tape. I received the crappiest grade of tape that 3M makes (Highland Transparent Tape).  The Papermate correction pens I ordered were magically transformed into dried-out Liquid Paper correction pens, and I was invoiced $1900 for all of this garbage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spin-Office-Solutions/Paducah-Kentucky-42001/Spin-Office-Solutions-Shady-Sales-Paducah-Kentucky-1012930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spin Office Solutions