Complaint Review: Spinal Rehab Group

• Reported By: Patricia — Jamaica Plain Nationwide United States of America
Spinal Rehab Group
406 S. Huntington Ave Jamaica Plain Ma 02130 Internet United States of America

Spinal Rehab Group ,spinalrehurt.com A Fraud! Internet, Internet

My attorneys office, Law office of Howard Kahalas, put me onto these people. I really thought I needed to see an orthopedic doctor since my brother-in-law had seen one and made lots of money on his case years ago with Howie Kahalas. I did repeated sessions with Doctor Dodes. I only got to meet once with Howie from Howard Kahalas Law, and the rest of the times this young guy was helping men and telling me to keep going it was better for my claim. I never felt a bit better, I do not even think they thought my accident was real but they sent me. A month ago I switched lawyers thank the  lord. I had all my records taken from Spinal Rehab and came to find out I had a bulging disc in my low back that an orthopedic doctor had to see.

He has told me it was negligent and dangerous to be treated with this injury from a Chriopracter. I thought that was bad enough but not listed on any of their website is a Rodrigiez enterprises, it is the owner of this Sinal Rehab Group and the man behind it is Howies own son-in-law Nestor.

I called and filed a report and I would suggest avoiding going to law offices of Howard M Kahalas it is very cold and I dont think its really legal how they are doing things there. I should have been evaluated from the first day.

Beware of all chiropracters but especially do not ever go to one a lawyer recommends unless you ask what relation the owner or owners have to the lawyer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2011 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spinal-Rehab-Group/internet/Spinal-Rehab-Group-spinalrehurtcom-A-Fraud-Internet-Internet-788436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spinal Rehab Group