Complaint Review: Spirit Airlines Credit Card

• Updated: Fri, October 30, 2009

• Reported By: WindyCity — Sterling Colorado United States of America
Spirit Airlines Credit Card
tilton Road Internet United States of America

Spirit Airlines Credit Card - Barclay Credit Cards also owned by Sears Credit Card Credit Card Not Processing charges Internet

Spirit Airlines Credit Card - Every transaction I make is held up until they hear from me.  They for some reason feel compeled to embarrass me by refusing transactions.  I have a few automatic debits and everything will be fine for two or three months, then they stop accepting the automatic debit and I am racking up hundreds of dollars in late fees from these companies.  I then have to call, straighten it out and its fine again for a few months.

I just received a phone call four times in one saturday morning at 8 am (one hung up on me) stating that i am behind in my payments.  I went on line nothing.  I just happen to receive my statement and it didnt indicate i was behind at all.

I was using the card for airmiles however when i went to use the miles this susmmer i was denied.  I wrote to the company, emailed the VP and they pretty much told me that everything is fine.  Its not fine.

I cannot use my miles.  I am harrassed several times each saturday and sundays at  8 am about delinquent payments that are not delinquent and there is no consistency in what auto debits they will honor or not and for how long.  They are ruining my credit and my reputation with these merchants.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2009 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Airlines-Credit-Card/internet/Spirit-Airlines-Credit-Card-Barclay-Credit-Cards-also-owned-by-Sears-Credit-Card-Credit-517337. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Airlines Credit Card