Complaint Review: Spirit Airlines

• Updated: Thu, March 18, 2010

• Reported By: David — Weston Florida United States of America
Spirit Airlines

Spirit Airlines Charged my Credit card without my consent, Internet

I went on line to shop flights, I was ready to complete my transaction and then decided to do a little more shopping. I found a cheaper flight on Delta to the same airport and never checked the box stating I understood their terms and exited out thinking that I wouldn't get charged. I checked with my bank and they did run my card plus charged me a processing fee. I called them to take care of it and they told me that they would give me a flight credit, I said that was unacceptable due to the fact that I never completed my transaction. I asked for a supervisor and was unable to get one the same agent said that he would refund my card within a week to ten days. I still wanted to speak to a supervisor and he said why I am trying to help you. I asked for his supervisors name and he said that it was Sam. Apparently Sam doesn't have a last name according to the agent and that he is the only Sam. I will never fly on this airline even if I have to pay more, they are slime bags and not customer friendly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2010 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Airlines/internet/Spirit-Airlines-Charged-my-Credit-card-without-my-consent-Internet-582589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Airlines