Complaint Review: Spirit Airlines

• Reported By: Upset Hampton — San Diego California
Spirit Airlines
Internet USA

Spirit Airlines HORRIBLE AIRLINE SERVICE  Internet

Customer service was not appropriate with Spirit Airlines. Unable to contact anyone. Every time I call I have been put on hold for over 1 hr. I was purchased a ticket for travel from SD to Dallas. I recieved the itenerary which never relayed carry on bag fee. I paid $50 dollars for luggage for first leg of trip. Second leg they psted wrong gate online. I had to run across terminal to even make it to the gate. When I arrived with only one bag, they charged me $100. There was no toilet paper in bathroom or seat covers. I  do have pictures of that. The employees were rude and would not give me a customer service number in Dallas. I did get phone # from agent in San Diego. I have called and have been on hold each time over an hour and still unable to reach anyone to discuss my complaint. Ths was a horrible experience with this airline. I would like to bring a class action suit against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 01:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Airlines/internet/Spirit-Airlines-HORRIBLE-AIRLINE-SERVICEnbsp-Internet-1047874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Airlines