Complaint Review: Spirit Airlines

• Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: LCP — Balls ton Lake New York United States of America
Spirit Airlines

Spirit Airlines NEVER AGAIN! Internet

Never again pretty much says it all. The hidden fees are but a bait-and- switch scheme, Spirit's answer to it's so called budget flights. The only way it's "budget" status might work is if one brings only a purse or briefcase(must fit under seat if one can reach under without getting on your hands and knees), is 5'4" and under, doesn't need a decent drink of water or (with the exception of 1)an unfriendly group of flight attendants which really speaks to their job satisfaction.

I mistakenly signed up for the $9 Club and cancelled it within 5 minutes. Was subsequently told I could not do such a thing (cancel that is) and be refunded my $49+. Are you kidding me!!?There is a law in my state (NY) that says that I have three days to change my mind when purchasing so-called contracted items. I cancelled within 3 minutes! Due to a death in our family my husband and I had to delay our flight by 1 day. This change added $468 to our original $690 flights. There is so much more... Enough said, NEVER AGAIN!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Airlines/internet/Spirit-Airlines-NEVER-AGAIN-Internet-961488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Airlines