Complaint Review: Spirit Bear Vodka

• Updated: Thu, December 19, 2013

• Reported By: Casey — British Columbia
Spirit Bear Vodka
Nationwide USA

Spirit Bear Vodka Mike Urban Took a bat to my car, broke into my house and stole all of my work tools when he worked for Shaw Cable Nationwide

Mike Urban Urban Distilleries Spirit Bear Vodka

How this man has managed to stay out of prison is beyond me as he should be in jail somewhere for break and entry or something. Lo and behold, and not surprising, we read in the paper that the whole City of Terrace AND the Terrace Indian Band is sueing him for stealing the Spirit Bear trademarked name. Then I recalled when he took a bat (or something, smashed it good) to my car, broke into my house and stole my work tools when he worked for Shaw Cable, which by the way, he also stole cable for all of his friends, maybe that will help the City of Terrace's case.  His friends could take the stand and tell them how he hooked up their cable and later satellite. Pretty sure that's illegal. Also, pretty sure he participated in other illegal actitives not to be disclosed here but all of his friends know. Good luck City of Terrace.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Bear-Vodka/nationwide/Spirit-Bear-Vodka-Mike-Urban-Took-a-bat-to-my-car-broke-into-my-house-and-stole-all-of-m-1108378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Bear Vodka