rank

• Updated: Fri, July 29, 2011

• Reported By: SW — Calabasas California United States of America
Spirit Financial
109 E. 17th St #25 Cheyenne, Wy Torrance, California United States of America

Spirit Financial New Hope Financial promised loan modification or money back. took my money and never even submitted file to bank. I am losing my home and they mock me when i call and even hang up on me. They will not help me or retu Torrance, California

Please do not trust this company they have no morals.  they took my money and never did anything at all to help me, the bank said they never even submitted the file!!!  I demanded a refund and they either hung up on me, laughed at me, transferred me to Ed Celedon who never returned my calls.  Now I have a foreclosure ddate and they had the gall to ask me for more mnoney for a bogus sale date extension!  When i balked, Lamont Lloyd, mocked me and said "Oh well, its your problem", and hung up on me!  I had to cancel my bank account to stop theses crooks from debitting my account.  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS.  as far as I know the main employees are Ed Celedon. Lamony Lloyd, and the owner is James/Jim Becker.  They used the name New Hope Financial until the public caught on, now they go by Spirit Financial.  As far as i can tell they use a fake address in Cheyenne Wyoming to bolster their bbb rating, but through my research they are really located at 21175 S. Western Ave Suite #242 Torrance, CA.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 10:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Financial/Torrance-California-90501/Spirit-Financial-New-Hope-Financial-promised-loan-modification-or-money-back-took-my-mon-758135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Financial