Complaint Review: Spirit Halloween

• Reported By: Allison — IRON CITY Tennessee USA
Spirit Halloween
390 Cox Creek Pkwy, Florence Alabama Internet United States of America

Spirit Halloween Defective merchandise, no refund even with receipt Internet

*Author of original report: Full refund was offered by the company - I am satisfied

*Author of original report: Looking forward to a resolution

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

We purchased an adult sized small Wonder Woman Cape t shirt for $19.99 on 09/11/2012.
We took the item home (you cannot try on items in the store.)
The first time my size three daughter tried the shirt on, it ripped in three places in the front.

On 9/17/12 I returned the item to the store with the receipt.
The store manager refused to give me a refund, stating I was returning "damaged goods."

I will never shop here again. Defective merchandise and poorly trained store managers who do not understand that they are in the customer service business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2012 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Halloween/internet/Spirit-Halloween-Defective-merchandise-no-refund-even-with-receipt-Internet-942696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Halloween

Full refund was offered by the company - I am satisfied

AUTHOR: allimack - ()

I received a refund check in today's mail. It took a while, but the company DID respond and gave us a refund of $19.99 (which didn't include the 8.5% Alabama sales tax we paid, but I'll take it!)

I appreciate the home office for listening to the voice of the customer and refunding defective merchandise.

Looking forward to a resolution

AUTHOR: allimack - (USA)

Thank you for responding. I have emailed the information as requested and look forward to resolving this issue. If the problem is resolved satisfactorily I will be glad to post a positive response on the various websites on which I lodged my complaint.

We would like to help

AUTHOR: dhaviland - (United States of America)

We would like to help with your return issue at our store. Please email us at guestservices@Spirithalloween.com. Please include all the transaction information and put it to my attention. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,