Complaint Review: Spirit Halloween

• Reported By: Halfmoonbeach — El Granada California United States of America
Spirit Halloween

Spirit Halloween Refund Never Recieved After Items Returned, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Happy to help you resolve this issue

Last Halloween (2012), I ordered several items (wigs and clothing/costumes) from spirithalloween.com. The items arrived by mail as promised and I paid through PayPal for all items.

Their return policy clearly states that items are returnable before Halloween if items are unused and returned with receipt. Some of the items did not fit, so I returned them within policy and with a receipt. When I looked in my PayPal account a week later, it seemed that my money was refunded.

However, after a few weeks I realized that the two refunds stayed in permanent pending status. After calls to PayPal, I discovered that Spirit Halloween.com did not have the funds in their bank account to return my money at the time the transaction was put through!

By the time I noticed that my account was never credited, it was too late to fill a fraud report with PayPal (they require customers to file a fraud report within 45 days or it's not considered).

I am so disappointed and angry! I lost over $200. Needless to say, I will no longer shop at Spirit Halloween nor use PayPal in the future. I feel strongly that I was defrauded out of my money - especially since Spirit has my items as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2013 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Halloween/internet/Spirit-Halloween-Refund-Never-Recieved-After-Items-Returned-Internet-1022475. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Halloween

Happy to help you resolve this issue

AUTHOR: dhaviland - (United States of America)

We would like to help with your refund issue. Please email us at guestservices@Spirithalloween.com. Please include your order number and put it to my attention. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,