Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives & Bank Of America

• Submitted: Tue, October 17, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 17, 2006

• Reported By:Clarkson New York
Spirit Incentives & Bank Of America
Box 981052 El Paso, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-598-4970
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Spirit Incentives & Bank Of America El Paso Texas

I got 8 separate "great" offeres in one week from Bank of America. I must be special! I reading about the 2 for 1 airfare or cruise associated with this credit card offer, I became skeptical. I checked out Spirit Incentives on the internet and just as I suspected, a company ripping off people. I've been through this before and it is frustrating.

I called Bank of America and got a live person and asked if they knew about the scam artist company they are doing business with and how that reflects poorly on Bank of America. If I wouldn't do business with Spirit, why would I do business with a company who promotes them??? The woman clearly did not "get it". She rattled off the offer and said there was a 2 for 1 offer I could use with acceptance of the credit card offer. I repeated my query and she repeated the offer back to me.

Tell me, why would I now what to do business with Bank of America if they are promoting a scam artist company?
I believe ther eis a branch close to where I work. I will plan to visit that branch and talk to someone there and find out the scoop. It's sad because they are offering a good deal but now I really have to question their reputation (I've never dealt with them).

Clarkson, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2006 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives-Bank-Of-America/El-Paso-Texas-79998/Spirit-Incentives-Bank-Of-America-El-Paso-Texas-216319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives & Bank Of America