Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives - Gas Rebate - Meadow Ridge, Wisconsin

• Submitted: Sat, November 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, November 08, 2008

• Reported By:Appleton Wisconsin
Spirit Incentives - Gas Rebate - Meadow Ridge, Wisconsin
P.O Box 5099 Granbury, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 817-326-3890
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Spirit Incentives-Gas Rebate Through Meadow Ridge, Wisconsin Gas Rebate Ripoff Granbury Texas

I Visited Meadow Ridge Time Share resort on 07/27/2008. I was offered a 2 night get away and $100.00 gas rebate. I mailed my request for the gas rebate on 07/28/08. I allowed until September to receive the rebate coupons and never received them. I have photo copies of everything that I sent. I decided to call Meadow Ridge to have them follow up with the rebate company, and to my surprise after the call from Meadow Ridge my rebate coupons were mailed.

The rebate coupon sheet had "2nd set sent 09/12/08" typed on top of the sheet. I never received the first sheet. I mailed my first rebate coupon on September 18th. I allowed until 10/21/08 for the rebate to arrive and started calling. On my first call, I spoke to Gina who said she didn't know where the rebate was and she would have her manager call me. I never got a call back, so called on 10-28-08 and was told that it was Carrie who was supposed to call me back and no one was sure why she didn't.

On this call I was speaking to Ferris. Ferris said that my rebate was set to send on Thursday. I never received the check, so called back on 11/05/08 and again spoke to Ferris. He said that my check was for sure set to be sent this Thursday. Although, we could still be within mail time, I am thinking that nothing will arrive. I asked for the company name, so I could properly report this and I was told the name of the company is Rebates-R-Us??? I can't find anything on this company and I am sure that there are a lot of other people having trouble.

I also tried to get resolution through Meadow Ridge Resort, Door County Wisconsin, and they are not helping. They offered the rebate; I would think that they should have some responsibility in the resolution of the situation. I am coming up on my 45 day window for my 2 night get away through Spirit Incentives, and have not heard anything. I am not sure if this is another scam offered through Meadow Ridge.

B
Appleton, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives-Gas-Rebate-Meadow-Ridge-Wisconsin/Granbury-Texas-76049/Spirit-Incentives-Gas-Rebate-Through-Meadow-Ridge-Wisconsin-Gas-Rebate-Ripoff-Granbury-Te-389175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives - Gas Rebate - Meadow Ridge, Wisconsin