Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives

• Updated: Sun, December 01, 2013

• Reported By: ANON — Tulsa Oklahoma
Spirit Incentives
Fort Lauderdale, Florida USA

Spirit Incentives mystpage.com; spirit-incentives.com Run around on road trip Fort Lauderdale Florida

I attended the preesentation and was very skeptical from the beginning. I was offered a gas card and a gift card for attending. Neither of which I received even after I phone the representative to let her know. I was to receive any choice of 3 vacation packages as long as I a)submitted a request within 3 months of the presentation, b)choose 3 dates that I would be able to travel and c)paid a deposit to hold my dates.

I was to be notified upon receipt of deposit if my dates were accepted. After I sent my deposit, I did not hear from them again. Fast foward a few months when I thought I should be hearing something about the first date...it came and went. I called the number on the certificate only to always get a recording.

The certificate was only good for 1 year. It was not possible to schedule and take a vacation when their customer service made it impossible to communicate. Just out of curosity, I entered the code on the certificate to see if anything happened...yes,I was locked out because the certifcate had reached it's retirement!! They didn't drag their feet on the expiration.

I am out of a deposit and the time I spent trying to get answers from live people. I will definitely remain leery of the Spirit Incentives people!!  All promises and no performances!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 10:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33307-4527/Spirit-Incentives-mystpagecom-spirit-incentivescom-Run-around-on-road-trip-Fort-Lauder-1103502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives