Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives

• Submitted: Fri, October 03, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, October 03, 2003

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Spirit Incentives
115 N.W. 2nd Avenue Fort Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 954-525-1777
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Spirit Incentives Rip Off Fort Lauderdale Florida

I was given a packet by Spirit Incentives saying I would receive two nights free in a Marriott but needed to send in $50.00 as a reservation deposit and would get that back after my trip.

I sent in a 50.00 check which they cashed and then called them and started working over the phone with one of their customer service agents (Jacques). I told him I wanted my travel dates to be Nov. 1 & 2. They said if I wanted to due this without 60 days notice it would cost me another $37.50 which I agreed to but didn't pay yet.

Jacques then proceeded to tell me he could put me in a Ramada in NYC on those days but was very unclear about the hotel. I asked him to please check on a Marriott since that was what the packet was for. He told me he would do that and call me the next day. That was two weeks ago. I have since called numerous times and anyone I talk to tells me that Jacques is working on it.

How long does it take to get a hotel reservation????

I guess I've been ripped off. Lesson learned!

The worse part is I already bought my airline ticket which I will not not be able to use.

Vickie
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2003 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33311/Spirit-Incentives-Rip-Off-Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-68181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives