Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 22, 2007

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Spirit Incentives
Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Spirit Incentives Did not fulfill vacation Promise Ripoff Ft Lauderdale Florida

I was supposed to get a free trip after purchasing a package from a radio station, I had to pay a $50 deposit and give 3 dates. I did what they asked but did not have the dates available and gave me an alternate date o Tampa Florida. I set up the date with my family. I went out of town and while out of town received another letter saying I had to pay another $32.00 in taxes upfront and I had only 14 days to send in the taxes. When I got back I was past the date to send the tax money in so they cancelled my planned trip and asked me to submit another 3 dates. This has been going on for 6 months.

I finally told them to send my original $50 deposit. I am going to pay for the trip myself. I looked on internet and found that Spirit Incentives has many similar complaints. I warn you, don't plan anything with these rip-offs, they just want to keep delaying till you get frustrated and finally stop dealing with them, that is their whole strategy. Just keep your money and pay for the trip yourself, this is NOT a free trip. The amount of frustration and idiot customer service people you have to talk with is agonizing. Stay away from these people, they are just irresponsible and do NOT care about you or your satisfaction. They care about taking your $$$$.

Steve
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2007 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33120/Spirit-Incentives-Did-not-fulfill-vacation-Promise-Ripoff-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-240299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives