Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives

• Submitted: Mon, May 28, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, May 28, 2007

• Reported By:daphne Alabama
Spirit Incentives
2455 East Sunrise Blvd Suite PHW Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

SPIRIT INCENTIVES RIPOFF SCAM TOOK MONEY FOR A FREE VACATION FT LAUDERDAL FLORIDA

My finance and I went to a Pensacola bridal show. We were contacted that we had won a free vacation and told where to go to get it. It was high pressure selling of pots and pans from Simplicity Gourmet to get the free vacation. We, at the time thought it was a great deal, they assured us that guests would be able to give their products to us as gifts. (That is a whole other scam)

Anyway, a short time later Spirit Incentives needed $100.00 for our free vacation. Then some more time passed and they needed another $200.00 for our FREE vacation. I recieved confirmation papers and I told them that we were both 19 yr. old and Spirit said that was allright. We choose Pompano Beach to spend our HONEYMOON! They sent us confirmation papers, everything looked like is was legitimate.

We traveled from Mobile, Al. only to arrived and find out that not only did you have to be 21 yr. old to check, but the Spirit Incentives CANCELLED our reservations!!! I can not describe the emotions that came over me, on my honeymoon with no where to stay. We are both 19 yr old college students on a very tight budget.

Christian
Daphne, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/28/2007 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33304/SPIRIT-INCENTIVES-RIPOFF-SCAM-TOOK-MONEY-FOR-A-FREE-VACATION-FT-LAUDERDAL-FLORIDA-250869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives