publicly

• Submitted: Sat, October 14, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 14, 2006

• Reported By:Dearborn Heights Michigan
Spirit Incentives
2455 East Sunrise Blvd Suite PHW, Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Spirit Incentives Hugh Disappointment for Birthday Vacation Plans Ft Lauderdale Florida

I supposedly won a 2 night stay via Spirit Incentatives from Blue Green Resorts. I filled out the form hoping to acquire dates in December or January for my son's 21'st birthday or my 55th. I sent the form and $50 deposit as requires. Spirit responded and said my 1 date was not 30 days apart, so I filled in another date and sent it off. I did not hear anything from Spirit so I called them this week. They told me my last date was beyond my expiration date of 2/18/07 and that I would have to choose another date. I was thinking my dates were fine and was simply calling to confirm the approved date and a change in address. I was told to choose another date but it had to be 60 days from the date of my call and 30 days apart and before the expiration date of 2/18/07. The person on the other end of simply told me that I couldn't use the incentive. By the way the original notice that I had to choose another date came in April and I returned it immediately with new dates! They could inform me the first time that my dates were not 30 days apart but the second time they couldn't tell me my choice was beyond the expirations? It incentive apparently is one way Spirit (I wonder if Blue Green has some tie financially) gets the$50 deposit holds onto it and gets the cash investments. I wonder how many people they do this too and how much they collect in investment income from this deceptive practice. We are very disappointed in Blue Green as well as I called them and they simply said they are not part of Spirit. I was so upset about the disappointment of our birthday plans that I cancelled my Blue Green Sampler package. I lost money but I refuse to do business with deceptive business organizations. My next rip off report is on Blue Green!

Cynthia
Dearborn Heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2006 05:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33304/Spirit-Incentives-Hugh-Disappointment-for-Birthday-Vacation-Plans-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-215719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives