Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2006

• Reported By:Las cruces New Mexico
Spirit Incentives
115 NW 2nd Avenue Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Spirit Incentives ripoff, deceptive, misleading, promised cruise, sent in certificates, indicated dates on their form, they said wrong form, now its to late Ft. Lauderdale Florida

We participated in the Club Navigo time share promotional for the Liki Tiki Village. Received certificates for a Royal Caribbean Cruise for two. Spirit Incentives was identified as the agent for cruise coordination. We sent in the cruise validation within the 60 day requirement with the required deposit.

Their, Spirit Incentives, direction stated "You will hear from us via mail regarding availability of the date selection appromimately 45-60 days prior to the selected date. If you DO NOT hear from us please contact Spirit Incentives at the number above. "
I called Spirit Incentives in JAN for April selected schedule.

Their rep said we got your request and deposit. We sent you a form in June to provide your requested dates, we did not recieve it back and its now TOO LATE. We will refund you deposit.

I said I never got the letter to REPEAT the requested dates. He stated the form I put the dates on was not their official form and I did not send in their "Official Form" so now its to late. I said it was their form I sent initially with the requested dates on it. He stated it was not the "Official Form"

Note: Their directions state contact them "45-60 days" prior to departure if you have not heard from them. I contacted them over 60 days prior, 23 Jan for an April time selection. How could it be Too Late?
I'm waiting for my refund.

Las cruces, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2006 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33311/Spirit-Incentives-ripoff-deceptive-misleading-promised-cruise-sent-in-certificates-in-172876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives