Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2008

• Reported By:Ocoee Florida
Spirit Incentives
www.spirit-incentives.com Ft. Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Spirit Incentives = Scam Ft. Lauderdale Florida

We had problems similar to others listed here. My advice, fight them. You can get what was promised. We reported to the Better Business Bureau. I also called the place that gave us our vacation voucher. I had extra leverage because I had become a customer of the business that gave us the voucher. I'm not sure which did it, but we received a call from Spirit Incentives the next day! It was another office. The person we talked to seemed to be the one who works with people once they complain to the right people. She found a vacation date that worked for us. When I asked her why they wouldn't work with us before, all she would say is that, "well we are working with you now." She even returned our call ounce when her voicemail picked up! If the two previous routes didn't work I was also going to contact the Florida Attorney General. Others on this blog had said that this method had worked for them. I also found a website: www.complaint.tv I also sent them my information on the same day that we were contacted by Spirit Incentives to work with us. Complaint.tv will send your message to any major city local news channel you want. Now what I am doing is posting to all these blogs so that more people don't get screwed.

How do they get away with being such a crappy business? You aren't their customer, whoever gave you the voucher is their customer. They don't have to make you happy as long it doesn't affect their relationship with those customers who purchase large quantities of their vouchers. They make more money when they don't give anything

If you are interested to know what our situation was, we were given a voucher for a free cruise. We elected for the 7-day cruise which meant a larger payment for taxes and fees. They didn't contact us when they said they would. When we contacted them (lots of being put on hold) they said that all three-departure dates we asked for were taken. We were given one date only which I couldn't get off work for. They told us, "sorry, too bad, guess you can't go." Then they told us they didn't have a record of our payment!

Chriss
Ocoee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2008 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida/Spirit-Incentives-Scam-Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-344518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives