Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives

• Reported By: diablo-r — Maricopa Arizona
Spirit Incentives
2455 East Sunrise Blvd Internet United States of America

Spirit Incentives Not So Free travel certificate Internet

I received a Spirit Incentives travel certificate, good for a two night stay in a choice a many different cities. I chose Sedona, AZ, which is within 2 hours driving and is a great place to visit. After jumping through their hoops of choosing dates, sending in $50 (for a deposit), I waited... and waited. They force you to choose three dates spread out over as much as a year. After the first date passed, I received a letter in the mail telling me the date was closed for bookings of this kind. I received a second notice for my second choice. The third choice was three months later... and I heard nothing. I called on two occasions and was told I could not choose any other dates and I would hear from them when it was closer to the date. Nothing.

I've asked for a refund, since I received no service, and am awaiting response.

Sounds like a convenient scam to me. Take $50 in good faith and never book anything.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/internet/Spirit-Incentives-Not-So-Free-travel-certificate-Internet-1038640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives