Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives

• Reported By: Tina — Shelby Township Michigan United States of America
Spirit Incentives

Spirit Incentives Totally Misleading Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: You will receive your refund soon

If it sounds too good to be true, it is.  Received a certificate from BlueGreen vacations as an incentive.  Followed all the rules to get a nearly free cruise (knew up front I had to pay port fees of about $400).  Did read about all the problems, but figured I would try.  Yes, put on hold for about 10 minutes every time I called.  The folks on the phone, though, were pretty helpful.  At least up to the time I was trying to book the cruise.  They only give you 1 choice (never explained this to us) and I did not ask for an upgrade to a room with both beds on 1 level.  She came back with my 1 choice:  the day after my 2nd date's selection - cruise would have been fine, but to go was an addition over $800 more than the $100 already paid because of a cruise surcharge because my date picked was within 7 days of a holiday.  No where is that stated.  So, I too believe I was ripped off!  Now we'll see how long it is before I get my $100 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2011 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/internet/Spirit-Incentives-Totally-Misleading-Internet-Internet-760370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives

You will receive your refund soon

AUTHOR: Spirit Incentives Representative - (United States of America)

We sincerely apologize for any issues you had with our company.  You will be receiving your refund soon.  Please send your contact information to onlinerep@spirit-incentives.com and we will make sure your refund is being processed. We look forward to hearing from you.