Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives

• Updated: Thu, November 14, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — Fort Worth Texas
Spirit Incentives
Internet USA

Spirit Incentives Will not honor what the customer service people tell you Internet

Earlier this year my wife and I went to a Direct Buy presentation because the ad stated they were offering a free stay with Great Wolf Lodge. Having kids this was an attractive offer. We went and got the Spirit Incentives information and filled it out. I was not real happy with the date restrictions they place on the offer but did it any way. We had to send in $75 to cover part of the taxes and picked three dates to stay. Once we were within 45 days of the first date we contacted them and were told by the reservation agent we had to take the FIRST date that we picked if it was available and it was.

I has specifically asked their customer service agents prior to this if we would have our choice of the other dates and was told YES. Well the reservation agent said she would not even check other dates because the first one was available. I asked to speak to a manager because this is not what I was told and of course I got a vocie mail. Well he finally called me back and said that the other dates were checked and were not available (I don't beleive him). Any way we got a refund but it was a big hassle and they do not honor what they say up front to get you to send in your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/internet/Spirit-Incentives-Will-not-honor-what-the-customer-service-people-tell-you-Internet-1099249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives