Complaint Review: Spirit Incentives

• Updated: Wed, June 18, 2014

• Reported By: ADE in Texas — Houston Texas
Spirit Incentives
Nationwide USA

Spirit Incentives Watch out! Spirit Incentives is a Scam! You pay upfront to get hung up on, berated by customer service, and wait on hold for 45 minutes/call. Fort Lauderdale, Florida Nationwide

After attending the hardest sell time-share talk known to man, you think "ah.  Now I'm going to enjoy the perks and indulge a 3 days, 2 night hotel stay in Florida."  It sounds good until you embark on this ridiculous process.

I sent in my $100 confirmation deposit (don't do it) and gave them 3 dates throughout the year and my preferred destination, which I had available for my travel dates.  They emailed to say my trip had been planned and all I had to do was call and confirm.  This "simple" process could not be more assinine and unnerving.

5 calls later, I waited on hold for at least 45 minutes per call; I was threatened by a rude customer service rep; I was hung up on 3 times; and, when asked to speak with a manager, was hung up on again.  During one of my many waits on hold, I googled the hotel that they were charging $109/night to upgrade my room, the room rate for the same room on the same date was $79/night.  Their idea of a deal is to inflate the room fees and make you think that if you were patient and diligent then you would be able to get in on this.

Don't be fooled.  The only one who gets a great deal is Spirit Incentives.  They hard sell upgrades to make a profit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Incentives/nationwide/Spirit-Incentives-Watch-out-Spirit-Incentives-is-a-Scam-You-pay-upfront-to-get-hung-up-1155809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Incentives