Complaint Review: Spirit Travel

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2008

• Reported By:Des Moines Iowa
Spirit Travel
2455 E Sunrise Blvd,Suite Mezzanine Ft Lauderdale, Florida U.S.A.

Spirit Travel Promised free companion airfare however when I try to call there is simply no sound after the number is dialed. NO SOUND Ft Lauderdale Florida

I paid $49.99 plus Sh&H for this voucher of a free companion airfare ticket for whereever I would go. I have the receipt that has my certificate# on it, however when I call to book the reservation, it does dial and ring, but that is the end of any further communication. There is No sound, no answer, nothing! How can you follow through if they will not have an appropriate way to get ahold of them. I would get my money back too, but that seems impossible without anyone to contact.

Joyce
Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Travel/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33304/Spirit-Travel-Promised-free-companion-airfare-however-when-I-try-to-call-there-is-simply-n-329267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Travel