Complaint Review: Spirit Zone Group

• Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Texas
Spirit Zone Group
210 N Mill St Lewisville, Texas USA

Spirit Zone Group SCAM & LIARS stealing money from businesses and LYING about the purpose Lewisville Texas

I received a phone call from this lady claiming she was with the high school in my area, and stated that my business was nominated by the teachers to be an official sponsor for the basketball team and cheerleaders.  I paid 562 dollars and would receive 200 towels with my business printed on them as well as other "exclusive" advertisement as being the official sponsor.  In this economy, its hard enough to keep my doors open, however I have a soft spot when it comes to helping out the children in my community.  Not to mention, I was told that by being the "official" restaurant of the season, they would all come to my restaurant after all of the games, which in my eyes seemed like an amazing opportunity!

So initially we were in contact frequently, until I agreed to purchase.  We exchanged email addresses, and I was sent an invoice the next day when I was told i didn't have to pay for a month!  Then I immediately began receiving calls wanting me to give them my credit card information. Completely went against everything they told me, but again, I continued because it was to help the school as well as bring business into my doors.

I never received ANYTHING!!!!!  I called a few times and was told that they were working on my ad proof among many other excuses.  I was told they would send me a couple of the towels to my business and the other 200 would go straight from the printers to the school.  After a few weeks of them having my money, and me still not having anything, I decided to just call the school directly instead of this 866 number I was given. The school had NO IDEA what I was talking about.  They had never even heard of this company!!!

I did some research online and learned that there are honest companies out there that do this for a living, so I held out faith, just waiting on something to happen.  Once Basketball season started, I purposely came to the games to see if there were any towels being thrown out or anything that I was promised...There was nothing!  After the game I went onto the court and talked to both the basketball coach and the cheerleading coach and they neither one knew what I was talking about, and said they never received ANYTHING from this company.

Bottom line to this, this so called company is stealing money from struggling businesses giving us false hope of advertisement opportunity and a guilt trip causing us to want to help these kids and support their athletic programs, but yet are doing nothing other than taking our money!

SOMETHING NEEDS TO HAPPEN ABOUT THIS!!!  HOW CAN THIS BE ALLOWED!?!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-Zone-Group/Lewisville-Texas/Spirit-Zone-Group-SCAM-LIARS-stealing-money-from-businesses-and-LYING-about-the-purpos-1056785. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit Zone Group