Complaint Review: Spirit airlines

• Reported By: Sam — Encino California United States of America
Spirit airlines
Ft Laudrdale, Florida United States of America

Spirit airlines Bank of America credit card Ft Laudrdale Florida

Had Bank of America Spirit airlines credit card, cancelled card because as we all know something is very wrong with Spirit airlines, that being said I received e-mail alert from B of A, stating I had a fee from Spirit, how could that be I don't do business with this company and I have a new credit card, how did Spirit make fraudulent charge to my account. Filed police report sent all info 2, B of A said it was nothing to be done because I did business with Spirit, thief must be alright if it's big business. Or was it because someone @   Bank of America had to give them my credit card #, how else did Spirit get it? I put a fraud alert/permanent on my credit reports. This is unbelievable, then again I have lived long enough to not be totally surprised by the outcome, if anyone else has had the same fraud by Spirit happen to them we need to ban together and let Spirit know this is unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-airlines/Ft-Laudrdale-Florida-/Spirit-airlines-Bank-of-America-credit-card-Ft-Laudrdale-Florida-985534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit airlines