Complaint Review: Spirit airlines

• Updated: Mon, June 16, 2014

• Reported By: Darlene Terrill — Manitou beach Michigan
Spirit airlines
Miramar, Florida USA

Spirit airlines Trying to speak with american rep..they speak broken English .. Miramar Florida

To who ever cares,

I have flown for years also a former stewardess in the 70s with eastren airlines...I get no perks,jhowever I did get a good deal on flights to Atlantic city leaving this am and I tried all day today to try to get my reservation changed to save the money to use at a later date of whatever the rate may be...but I couldn't get anywhere with a foreign speaking person that didn't care..sad thing is we have all these unemployed Americans and all the jobs have been sent out of country..there is non compassion trying to find someone from America .i also tried to manage my reservation and the web site isnt working..would like to hear something back..I can't help my circumstances ,please text a response i hate 800 numbers due to the fact most are telemarketers ..at (((email redacted))).     Darlene Mcmordie-Terrill

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2014 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-airlines/Miramar-Florida/Spirit-airlines-Trying-to-speak-with-american-repthey-speak-broken-English-Miramar-F-1155329. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit airlines