Complaint Review: Spirit holloween store

• Submitted: Tue, September 18, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 18, 2012

• Reported By: Paying Customer Demanding Respect — Fort Myers Florida United States of America
Spirit holloween store
GULF COAST #60451 ESTERO, Florida United States of America

Spirit holloween store SPIRIT Manager NOT on site. Gives customer hassles about returning products well within return and exchange policy stipulations stated on receipt ESTERO, Florida

SPIRIT Halloween store offers the WORST customer service that I have experienced in a very long time. For those who are unaware, SPIRIT is a temporary store at GULF COAST TOWN CENTER in Estero FL. Temporary for obvious reasons...

I purchased an item that I could not try on in the store because the dressing area was not available. FOUR days later, I returned it because it was too large for me in addition, as I was putting it in the bag I noticed a tear at the seam which was obviously a manufacturing flaw. I wouldn't keep this thing even if it did fit me!

As I attempted to return, I dealt with a very nice woman at the register who has been handed way too much hassle in my opinion.

1. having to deal with SPIRIT and their crooked management along with every customer complaint because the crooked management that is NOT EVEN ON SITE! and 2. Because she has to handle not only the registers but the dressing rooms as well!

I took the WONDER WOMAN BUSTIER out of the bag along with the receipt and laid it one the counter. She asked me why I was returning it. I told her that it did not fit and it was also a piece of junk becasue it was splitting at the seam. She looked at it , noticed the split seam , tags and could tell that it was obviously not worn. She then looked at the receipt and noticed the method of payment and said "oh this is going to be a problem, we don't give cash refunds."

WHAT??? I am thinking to myself with red flags raised ... where does it say that on the receipt? It doesn't ... Here we go.

She says "Well I have to call the manager" she takes out here cell phone. I think the managers in the back. Well NO , she is NOT EVEN ON SITE!

Listening in on this conversation, I can hear this manager asking as many questions that she possibly could to avoid the refund. She then made the woman at the register put it up to her nose and smell it on two separate parts of the conversation. At one point even attempting to not give me any refund or exchange because of the split seam.  At this point I flipped and said enough with the stupid questions have your manager come out here and I will speak with her myself. That is when I found out that the slimeball management is not even on site. I then demanded my refund immediately. I After all this the "manager" says that she has to call her boss. We waited for five or so minutes for the "manager" to call back and she asks to speak with me on the shkeavy cell phone, I asked the sales person to put the phone on speaker. The "manager" then proceeds to start an argument on the cell phone with me not realizing that she was on speaker apparently , customers behind me were also listening in ... Not very professional management hmmm... The "managers" name is Cheryl Vargas - District Manager of SPIRIT HALLOWEEN STORES. An EPIC FAIL by SPIRIT in my opinion. I plan on moving higher up the chain with my complaint. As this was treatment was completely unacceptable and has taught me not to spend my hard earned money at this store EVER again. Most likely, my friends or family will not either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 05:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirit-holloween-store/ESTERO-Florida-33928/Spirit-holloween-store-SPIRIT-Manager-NOT-on-site-Gives-customer-hassles-about-returning-942794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirit holloween store