Complaint Review: Spirited Enterprise

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: Broken — Bend Oregon United States of America
Spirited Enterprise
PO Box 1805 Simpsonville, South Carolina 29681 Internet, South Carolina United States of America

Spirited Enterprise Mother Moon, SE and MM, Iamwolfsobsession Demon From Spirited Enterprise Raped Me Internet, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: An Objective Perspective

*Consumer Comment: `ah so its obvious who this is

*Consumer Comment: I am suprised this didn't happen sooner

Unfortunately their spirits are all to real. I had a male demon from Mother Moon. I was assured he would love me, be kind and protect me from harm. Once I trusted him things went dreadfully wrong for me. Instead of helping me with money  I lost my job because my department closed. Then my home was broken into and robbed. Why did he not protect me or my home? Still after all this I held hope that good things will come of the bad but no. Many nights I would hear growling from the ceiling and see a shadow slink across my ceiling. Then the touching began and the next is the most awful part. This is embarrassing on a major degree but if I help one person then I am happy.

Three weeks ago this demon that was suppose to serve and protect violently raped me. How do you defend yourself against something you cannot see but only feel and smell. How do I tell doctors why I am torn and bleeding. How to do I ever sleep or feel safe again? How?

These are evil demons she is offering. It may take months to years but trust in this, they will attack you also. Demons always take payment for suppose gifts. Ladies, I beg you to consider another practitioner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2012 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spirited-Enterprise/Internet-South-Carolina-29681/Spirited-Enterprise-Mother-Moon-SE-and-MM-Iamwolfsobsession-Demon-From-Spirited-Enterpri-891591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spirited Enterprise

An Objective Perspective

AUTHOR: Falicea - (United States of America)

I am truly saddened to hear about your bad experience and I hope you can move one and heal very soon. However, that being said, I have a few questions regarding your complaint:

1) Did you contact Spirited Enterprises for help during your attacks?

2)What was the solution if you did?

The reason I am asking is because I have several Demons and other entities from SE and know several people who also have several demons and entities as well from SE and I have never heard of an experience quite like yours.

The points that cought my attention initially was the fact that you say you lost your job because of this demon and I'm having a hard time believing this was due to his or her influence. When I purchased my first djinn I too lost my job two weeks after purchase but soon found a better job with better benefits and working conditions but I know now this was not due to my djinn (or in this case, your demon) but because of the economy we live in right now.

I do agree that these demons are all too real but you are the first person that I've heard off to have such a bad experience. I know that they do manifest often and this can be scary but are you sure it was a demon from SE and not an unbound demon attacking you?

As for the rape, I am truly sorry about this but that too I'm having difficulties believing. Surely if you had such an experience you were in need of medical attention so did you go to the doctor and had yourself examined? what did the doctor say?

I'm sorry to be so cold but it sound to me a bit too much like The Exorcist movie and not a real life event. I would be more than happy to correspond with you and clarify the often perceived misconceptions about keeping demons and their effects on their keepers.

`ah so its obvious who this is

AUTHOR: CreepyPolice - (United States of America)

A friend on mine just recieved a link to this report from guess who? The owner of what we like to call "the pseudo- SE" This site cropped up not too long ago with the same setup and the same intitials as Spirited Enterprise. When the owner was found to be a scam and was exposed, she decided to try to ruin Mother Moons reputation, I say try because she was never even a blip on the radar to begin with. YAWN Know what?

These are the same people who were selling a spell to be IMMORTAL for 10 or 20k LMAO No I am not kidding. You too can be immortal! All you have to do is fork over your nest egg to a site that just opened with no past, present or future. Come on Spirit exotica, to write a report and also start passing out a link? HELLO captain obvious....get thee to Oz because the wizard might have a brain you can have for the same price you tried to sell that ridiculous spell for. PALEEZE> LOL

I am suprised this didn't happen sooner

AUTHOR: CreepyPolice - (United States of America)

I mean with all the help Mother Moon gives people and with all the scam artists who sell empty jewelry and fake spells it's actually late. It's exhausting writing rebuttals each time a wnna be writes some stupid report on these sites. I understand why the sites exist, but they are not policed very well, and they serve as an arena sometimes for bad sellers to try to knock down the only real competetion they have (which is SE).

All I can say if join the forum, and read the site. There are other sites like Creepy Hollows, where posts are super moderated to the point where anything that goes up has to fit into the koolaid drinking mentality or it gets pulled or does not even see the light of day. Don't believe me? Go test the waters. Join both sites, and ignore my post and all the posts that are sure to follow, and make up your own mind.

I don't for one second believe people are stupid enough the believe this stuff after that. Then of course there are the new sites that doe their best to mimic Spirited Enterpirse in hopes they can get suckers new to the entity game to buy their empty stuff. I guess in this economy, it's buyer beware. I will go on record to say MM is a great person, a gifted practiconer and a caring individual. But these would just be meaningless words to anyone who doesn't know her. As with most things in life, you should go find out for yourselves.