Complaint Review: Spiritualdiagnosis on MPA and Spiritual Diagnosis on Liveperson

• Submitted: Mon, May 30, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, May 30, 2011

• Reported By: Guest11 — United States of America
Spiritualdiagnosis on MPA and Spiritual Diagnosis on Liveperson

Spiritualdiagnosis on MPA and Spiritual Diagnosis on Liveperson SpiritualDiagnosis, Psychic Fraud, Scam, Spiritual Diagnosis spiritualdiagnosis, Internet

I only talked to him on one occassion and not for very long!  I am now very thankful for that!  I went to update him about a situation he read for me.  Nothing he told me was even close to coming true and then he went into this rant about how psychics are just for entertainment and no one would believe me if I posted our chat.  I am posting it because he lead me to believe he has a gift... his profile leads you to believe this... he doesn't state it is for entertainment purposes he tries to play himself off as somone that is gifted and then to have him say what he said really blew me away.  If you are thinking about talking to him save your money because he is just "entertainment.'

Here is the conversation.  I also have a screen shot so you can see that nothing was changed... I'm not sure how to upload it.  If you want it let me know and I will send you the file. [continued below]....
.....  If you are seeking psychic advice beware of him.

SassyGurl:
i was just giving you an update about what you told me would happen... i didn't8:26 AM

it happens??8:26 AM

psychic readings are for entertainment8:23 AM

its not writen on rock8:23 AM

oh so when i was giving you money and you were telling me as fact8:26 AM

and you already rated all experts for their readings8:23 AM

u can see everywhere8:24 AM

SpiritualDiagnosis:
you have to accept the world wide fact
you can see all major sites are running on same entertainment theme8:24 AM

your clients would care to know they are being lied to8:30 AM

no they want truth8:30 AM

haha8:27 AM

SassyGurl:
so funny im going to post our lil conversation for all of your clients to see who you really are!8:30 AM

haha8:27 AM

SassyGurl:
if you believe they are paying $3 a min for enterainment then you wont mind the least will you8:31 AM

there are so many client who want reading not ready to trust your story8:28 AM

I guess we will see8:31 AM

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2011 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spiritualdiagnosis-on-MPA-and-Spiritual-Diagnosis-on-Liveperson/internet/Spiritualdiagnosis-on-MPA-and-Spiritual-Diagnosis-on-Liveperson-SpiritualDiagnosis-Psychi-734928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spiritualdiagnosis on MPA and Spiritual Diagnosis on Liveperson

successfully