Complaint Review: Spiritualquest.com

• Reported By: Carmen — O Fallon Missouri
Spiritualquest.com
, California USA

Spiritualquest.com What a unprofessional Company California

I place an order with spiritual quest via the internet on 2/7/2014 and the amount was billed to my credit card that day.  On 2/17 I emailed them and asked if my order had shipped and if so what was the tracking number? I never recieved a responce.  On 2/19 I called and asked about my order and was told the computer was down when it came up they would call me and let me know the status, they never called. On 2/20 I called and was told my order had been out of stock but had shipped via usps, it never came.  I called back to question why I was billed and not informed of it being out of stock and was informed they did not like my attitude. On 2/27 I recieved an e-mail with a tracking number and was told my order shipped via fed ex.  I responded back pointing out all the errors made while handling my order and was told that if I tried to cancel my order via my credit card they would turn me over to collections and try to hurt my credit.

Another thing that should have been a sign was when they advertise Fast, Free shipping and the shipping was not free they just don't charge you for the box they ship it in. Fast apparently was exagerated too.   I let the testimonies and the video's skew my better judgement on the false free shipping advertisement.  I am really amazed this place has stayed in business with the way the imature and unproffesional manor that they treat customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 04:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spiritualquestcom/California/Spiritualquestcom-What-a-unprofessional-Company-California-1127620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spiritualquest.com