• Report: #1020618

• Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: tarrows1 — New Port Richey Florida United States of America
Splendid Sparrow Design, LLC
1320 Woodlawn Circle, Vidalia, Georgia United States of America

Splendid Sparrow Design, LLC Work From Home with Spendid Sparrow Designs and You'll Design Your Map to Poverty Vidalia Georgia

Remember the expression: "If something looks too good to be true then it probably is"?  In the case of Splendid Sparrow Designs,LLC, this is certainly the case.

I responded to what looked like a legitimate job posting (on a very popular career building site) and received a response right away. Through a series of subsequent E-mails, I was given instructions for getting started with the Spendid Sparrow Design company, and daily assignments through their intranet dashboard.

The company claims to be a state-of-the-art web design source that has internationally renowned talent, a full workforce and is expanding it's services and resources; hence the need for a home based Project Support Managers. The PSM job is to serve as administrative customer support for their exclusive clients, process payments and compile reports.

My contract stated that I am being paid for my time and must be available M-F, 9AM-5PM or I would be penalized $100 per incident.  (Needless to say, I was not free to pursue other employment, nor think that I would need to, since I trusted my employer with whom I was in daily contact).

I was also sent new-hire documentation which included:

IRS W-4, Banking Submission form (for direct depositing of paychecks), and Work Agreement that outlined hours, salary, benefits, and job responsibilities.

I completed the package and submitted it as required on January 25, 2013. My start date was January 30, 2013. My payday was set for February 14, 2013. I worked as directed each day with a guaranted salary payday expected, but never received. I have verbal, written and contractual confirmation of the full-time salary set as $2,700.00 monthly ($1,350.00 every two weeks) and an incentive bonus of 3% of projects as they come in and are completed.

In this economy, many American families are living within 2 paychecks of poverty.  I never thought I would have to confront an eviction notice, utility shut-offs, repossession threats while employed as a SALARIED employee, not of my own fault; but by default of my employer being a scam artist, but that's my reality thanks to Splendid Sparrow Designs.  To sum it up, here's the damage:

They promised a good pay-structure and did not deliver.
We have a contract that they did not honor.
They now have my personal and banking information, which is now subject to identity theft.
They refuse to answer the telephone during business hours and will not respond to professional attempts to resolve the conflict.

You will work everyday and not get paid.
Your family will suffer and you will starve.

Multiple attempts daily to contact the company via E-mail, phone and dashboard have yielded no results and the company is non-responsive. I have worked for them for 3 weeks and they have not paid me, nor made any attempt to resolve the matter.

In the case of Splendid Sparrow Designs, I hope they treat their customers better than their employees. If their is such a thing as karma, I would hate to be them. Please take a lesson and learn from my experience, if you see this opportunity, don't run, sprout wings and fly away from Splendid Sparrow Designs!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Splendid-Sparrow-Design-LLC/Vidalia-Georgia-30474/Splendid-Sparrow-Design-LLC-Work-From-Home-with-Spendid-Sparrow-Designs-and-Youll-Desig-1020618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Splendid Sparrow Design, LLC