Complaint Review: Splendidsparrow designs

• Reported By: Disappiinted — Jersey city New Jersey United States of America
Splendidsparrow designs
1320 Woodlawn Circle, Vidalia, Georgia United States of America

Splendidsparrow designs Project Support Manager Position Vidalia, Georgia

First I would like to say that the person I spoke with on two occasions was Anna Myers. Before I started filling out the documents she sent me I ask her if this was legal she inform me it was I printed out all her legal documents and kept for my records. I work for company's for entire month of February. During the second week of February Anna sent me an email letting me know that on February 14th in will get my first paycheck of $675.

Ok that day came I check my account and know check. I email Anna and two days later she indicated they were having systems problem. It will take twenty four hours to post. I told her it shouldn't take that long to post to account. Also she can mail out a check if they were having problems. Any way I drop many email to Anna as well as phone calls. The phone calls are just voice messages I left messages for her she never return my messages.

I work for this company for the entire month of February. They owe me a check for $2075. I got suspicious after she stop replying through dashboard, but I also made a copy if everything I sent to her and her reply to me before she decided to shut down her website. I even google earth the address and everything about her and Kevin Sparrow the CEO of company and nothing came up of them just the address which looks like a vacant lot.

I wish I can be paid for time lost and these people brought to justice because for everyone that they took for a ride they have all of our SS#. Which they can use to do anything with. This company is a rip off. I am so disappointed in the company. I have copies of everything that Anna Myers has sent to me all email conversations with her. Anyone wants to compare notes can reply to my messae

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Splendidsparrow-designs/Vidalia-Georgia-30474/Splendidsparrow-designs-Project-Support-Manager-Position-Vidalia-Georgia-1028097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Splendidsparrow designs