Complaint Review: Spokeo Incorporated

• Updated: Mon, March 29, 2010

• Reported By: C Jones — Bronx New York United States of America
Spokeo Incorporated
Mountain View, California United States of America

Spokeo Incorporated Does NOT comply with profile removal requests. Mountain View, California

I was alerted about spokeo.com by a friend.  I searched my name and found a profile existed under my name.  I clicked "Privacy" at the bottom of the screen and entered the url of the unauthorized profile that I wanted removed, an email address, and code.
I received a prompt saying that an email had been sent with a link to delete the profile.  The email NEVER came.  My profile is still there and Spokeo Incorporated does not respond to emails or telephone calls.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2010 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spokeo-Incorporated/Mountain-View-California-94043/Spokeo-Incorporated-Does-NOT-comply-with-profile-removal-requests-Mountain-View-Califor-586835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spokeo Incorporated