Complaint Review: Spokeo.com

• Updated: Fri, March 26, 2010

• Reported By: WildBuzz — Anytown Nationwide United States of America
Spokeo.com

Spokeo.com Spokeo people search Very inaccurate information Internet

I paid for the service which I know was $35 or so for one year.  No problem with that.  I entered 10 phone #'s that I already know who they belong to.  The search result was not only wrong, it listed actual people that live in my city.  I have no clue how the hell it came up with the names associated with those phone #'s  I went to my account settings and discovered you are only limited to 20 searches per month!  I burned up 10 cell searches within the first 5 minutes.  People search seems a bit more accurate.  I would not recommend or trust the info you get from Spokeo.  I used the email checker on friends that live in California, and Spokeo tells me the email is from my home town in another state.  No sense at all.  Save your money and use Google.com to do all your spying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2010 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spokeocom/internet/Spokeocom-Spokeo-people-search-Very-inaccurate-information-Internet-585848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spokeo.com