Complaint Review: Sponsored Whips

Sponsored Whips
P.O. Box 5561 Wilmington, Delaware USA

Sponsored Whips Mitch deception, lies, fraudulent, crooks Wilmington Delaware

*Author of original report: Update: 06/13/2014

*Author of original report: One more chance given...

*Author of original report: Same old response

*UPDATE Employee: Stop Lies, SW is AWESOME

I signed up for this service on June 27, 2013.  It all started by me sending an e-mail to the company and getting a phone call from a rep. named Mitch.  He was doing his usual selling script that he probably uses with everyone, and he convinced me to send them a money order for $199.  Later on that day I received a few confirmation e-mails and he told me that the 4th of July weekend would hold up the process, but said that it shouldn't be much of an issue since all the important people would be back the following week.  Yet he did make it very clear that to be successful with the business we had to be in contact on a daily basis.

The next week eager for some positive information I tried contacting Mitch on Monday on muliple occasions with no response, throughout the rest of the week I had multiple communication issues, which would always be followed up with Mitch giving me a call and attempting to make defensive for wanting information on the progress of my car.  There were atleast 7-8 occurences of him stating he would call me back and not doing so.

Finally the start of the third week I was getting extremely frustrated with the service I had received and felt the company and/or Mitch was not living up to their side of the bargain.  So I called Mitch, in which he didn't answer and left a voicemail saying I needed to be called back by the end of the day.  He called me a few hours later saying they would send me an e-mail with all the companies they were working on setting up a contract with.  Finally I felt as if things may turn for the better, I was so wrong it wasn't even funny.

After not receiving any e-mail that night I sent him a text the following morning asking for an explanation, which I received no response.  Then after sending another he blamed it on his staff.  I asked when I could expect to receive it and again no answer.  I finally was fed up and gave him an ultimatum that if I didn't receive this e-mail by the end of the day I would be seeking my full refund.  Another 2 hours had gone by since that last text message so I was appalled to the point that I sent him another text message asking if he received my previous message, this is when this gets juicy.

Just a few minutes after the last text message I received a call from him and the first thing out of his mouth was a threat saying that I was harrassing him and the company.  If I had called him a foul name or profanity in any way I may have understood this response, but the only thing I ever did was urge some kind of response from him justifying the money I had this company in which to get me sponsorships.  I was on the phone with Mitch for a few minutes in which he let me get maybe 10 words in until I told him I wanted to say something.  I told him how I had recently done research on the company due to all the red flags and was not surprised to find the countless complaints and negative BBB files that had been opened against the company.

I told him I want my full refund, they haven't committed any crimes yet, but I'm eager to see if I actually get my money back even though I'm going to try get it back 11 days before my 30 day money back period would end.  Hopefully the previous information is where this complaint ends, but if it's not I will be seeking legal assistance due to the aformentioned issues caused by the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sponsored-Whips/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/Sponsored-Whips-Mitch-deception-lies-fraudulent-crooks-Wilmington-Delaware-1067439. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sponsored Whips

Update: 06/13/2014

AUTHOR: Bomberman30 - ()

So after writing my original complaint they talked me into keeping my agreement with them.  They had me under the impression they would legitimately work to get me some sponsorship contracts.  None of this was done in the many months since they so candidly sold me on giving them another chance.

In the last few weeks I without any assistance was able to set up three separate sponsorships with different companies.  So the excuse of my car not being sponsorable just doesn't apply.  It has a proven track record at shows as well as many high quality pictures and a dyno graph which sets my car out from the pack.

However, even with all of this in mind I have contacted "Mitch" ever since June 2nd, 2014 and not once has he had a free moment to give me a call.  He has said on multiple occasions that he would call soon.  Yet he never does.

Today due to reoccurring frustration I gave him an ultimatum saying I'm extremely dissatisfied with the service, or lackthereof that I have received to this point.  I said I expect a response as to how you will rectify this situation no later than noon.  Yet again noon has come and gone and I've ever sent a few more messages since the time has passed with no response.

I'm well aware I will never see my $190+ again, but nothing short of shutting this fraudulent company down will satisfy me at this point.  After writing this I intend to get in touch with the Attorney General of Delaware, Beau Biden to seek immediate legal action and make sure no other unsuspecting people get conned out of their hard earned money

One more chance given...

AUTHOR: Bomberman30 - ()

So after talking to Mitch yet again on the phone over a month ago, he assured me they were working to get my sponsorships set up, but as my text messages would prove they've continued to give me the run around yet again.  I intend to file as many complaints and educate as many people as I can to bring this fraudulent company down and keep them from robbing anymore innocent people.

Same old response

AUTHOR: Bomberman30 - ()

Anyone who is reading these complaints realizes that every rebuttal submitted by SW is a form message, they must copy and paste the same message on every complaint about their company on here.  Does that make anyone think they're innocent?  Regardless of that, I know what happened to me and how I was treated, anyone can say what they want, but this company needs to get shut down already from the countless cases of fraud they've committed on innocent people.

Stop Lies, SW is AWESOME

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips Rep - ()

Call the POLICE, Lawyer or ANYONE you want! we did NOTHING wrong or illegal! You paid a COMPANY with a Money order/check/or card! if thats illegal let us know! Here is PROOF of a refunds we have done when requested:

A gentleman read some bad reviews and quickly wrote a bad one about us BEFORE his 30 days were up, but we saw this and he asked for a refund within his 30 days and wrote a retraction and STATES THE REFUND CAME IN!

here is a link:

Click above then look/scroll down to update #10 in ROR's site...

HE WAS IN his 30 period, and WAS refunded... He was scared we wouldnt honor it, posted here on ROR, but we DID honor our policy and NOT scared to admit this report is out there cuz it shows we ARE LEGIT!!

AGAIN FACTS!!! Not just complainers listing nonsense...

Companies will all ways have people not happy or satisfied its the way the biz world is.. and WE ARE a biz trying to make money to pay a staff, a office lease and GROW. We never have lied and said we are a charity.. so if our employees get paid from the "service fees" we charge show us how thats a "Scam"..

Also find me ONE post were some says: "they WORE all the logos, went to shows, and DID EVERYTHING we asked them to prove to sponsors they earned it, and they didnt get it... all the negative posts are SPAM by our competitors, non clients, and people who didnt follow our advice... sorry but true...

Facts are:
-Over 65,000 Facebook "likes" @ www.facebook.com/sponsoredwhips
-a holloween contest were we have had over 60 client enteries and there comments online there...
-been in biz for over 6 years
-lic/incorp in DE
-Fully staffed at:
2427 C Kirkwood HWY
Wilm, DE 19805
-AND MORE if you need!!!

We Welcome ANYONE o swing by our office and see us and we will GLADLY explain and show our operation too you! or if you have a friend or relative that lives by us have them come by!!! :)

Thanks!