plot

• Reported By: DEEPU — winnipeg Manitoba
Sponsored whips
4758 Limestone Rd Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Sponsored whips mitch stole my money Wilmington, Delaware

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: they lie to every one!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: this report is a LIE

hi
my nick name is Deepu which the person would know who i am reporting about.

i was promised so many things that i would get parts or i will get money for the "decals" i will wear on my car they made me think that it was actually true even when my friends told me that it sounds like an fraud i thought i might get something out of it but no they were right i send them 200.96 cent including all the the shipping and everything.

i told the person what happened  to me when i trusted someone else before in my past and i was hoping it doesn't happen again and this guy called mitch at their desk or basement i would say  made me believe him but never delivered any of the promises he made so it was all BS.

i just want my refund back i have emailed them twice for it and called no replies please help me

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sponsored-whips/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/Sponsored-whips-mitch-stole-my-money-Wilmington-Delaware-1041324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sponsored whips

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

they lie to every one!

AUTHOR: theo johnson - ()

they owe me 200 dollers and won't give back,the lie to me,they said i could get my money back if i wrote them a letter saying iwanted my money back,so i did what they said,and that was two weeks later,when they said i could get back my money back but it has been three months and i still do not have the money,so they lie to every one,so it is a scam is it not,ithink they should be taken off the internet,so other people wont get scamed,and sponsoredwhips is not ligit,so untill i get my money back this is a big scam,because they dont give any ones money back,when they say they will with in two weeks before time runs out so they wont have to give the money back and keep it all for them selfs.ps they won't call you back or talk to you anymore.ples take sponsoredwhips off the internet.thank tou theu

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

this report is a LIE

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - ()

Call the POLICE, Lawyer or ANYONE you want! we did NOTHING wrong or illegal! You paid a COMPANY with a Money order/check/or card! if thats illegal let us know! Here is PROOF of a refunds we have done when requested:

A gentleman read some bad reviews and quickly wrote a bad one about us BEFORE his 30 days were up, but we saw this and he asked for a refund within his 30 days and wrote a retraction and STATES THE REFUND CAME IN!

here is a link:

Click above then look/scroll down to update #10 in ROR's site...

HE WAS IN his 30 period, and WAS refunded... He was scared we wouldnt honor it, posted here on ROR, but we DID honor our policy and NOT scared to admit this report is out there cuz it shows we ARE LEGIT!!

AGAIN FACTS!!! Not just complainers listing nonsense...

Companies will all ways have people not happy or satisfied its the way the biz world is.. and WE ARE a biz trying to make money to pay a staff, a office lease and GROW. We never have lied and said we are a charity.. so if our employees get paid from the "service fees" we charge show us how thats a "Scam"..

Also find me ONE post were some says: "they WORE all the logos, went to shows, and DID EVERYTHING we asked them to prove to sponsors they earned it, and they didnt get it... all the negative posts are SPAM by our competitors, non clients, and people who didnt follow our advice... sorry but true...

Facts are:
-Over 65,000 Facebook "likes" @ www.facebook.com/sponsoredwhips
-a holloween contest were we have had over 60 client enteries and there comments online there...
-been in biz for over 6 years
-lic/incorp in DE
-Fully staffed at:
2427 C Kirkwood HWY
Wilm, DE 19805
-AND MORE if you need!!!

We Welcome ANYONE o swing by our office and see us and we will GLADLY explain and show our operation too you! or if you have a friend or relative that lives by us have them come by!!! :)

Thanks!