- Report: #1056848
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: SponsoredLinx
SponsoredLinx50 Shottery St Yeronga QLD 4104 Yeronga, Other Australia
SponsoredLinx - the Worst Company To Deal With in the History of the World!!! lost revenue, cost lots of money, bad SEM, impressions dropped, clicks dropped, costs increased Yeronga Queensland
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
My message to everybody is .... "Whatever you do, don't use SponsoredLinx!!!!"
After two months of pain I rang to speak with the CEO and blast them. The Ops Manager dealt with my enquiry and managed to talk-me-down (and now he won't even return my calls). In the end, we dealt with them for three months.
In that time:
- we paid them about $1000
- we lost thousands of dollars in revenue!!!
- our clicks dropped by 70%
- our impressions dropped by 80%
- we had not one, not two, not three, not four ... but five different account managers!!!
- often they don't return calls
- the average position of our ads worsened
- the cost of our clicks more-than-doubled in price!
- our phones went quiet
- web enquiries dropped significantly
And to cap it all off, they butchered our previous campaigns that we had, so we couldn't even return to the setup we had prior to their involvement.
Do yourself a favour! And STAY AWAY FROM SPONSOREDLINX!
For a quick summary see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DEHyLrXva8M43wPGeZz9SC2ipzBOVQPprYqQMSv-pCU/edit#
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SponsoredLinx/Yeronga-Other/SponsoredLinx-the-Worst-Company-To-Deal-With-in-the-History-of-the-World-lost-revenu-1056848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.