Complaint Review: SponsoredLinx

• Reported By: Braito — Melbourne Australia
SponsoredLinx

SponsoredLinx Waste of money Internet

*General Comment: sponsoredlinx.com scam company

We had a problem with sponsoredlinx as well. They worked on our campaign and they barely had a a look at the products on our site. After the first campaign was done, they did nothing more, even tough I kept paying every week, obviously. On January the second I contacted them and they told me that they would call me in 3-4 days. After 2 weeks they hadnt called me, hadnt sent a signle report nor any feedback and I told them I wanted to quit. They say on the contract that after you cancel your subscription, theyll still be another two weeks with you, so they called me and tried to made me change my mind. I said that if I see some changes in those last two weeks I would stay with them. They agreed and said that next day they will send me some new possible changes to do in our campaign. That never happened. Once you are in and paying, you get no feedback. Our orders didnt improve at all. Horrible experience and a total waiste of money (about 500-600 $) to the rubbish.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2013 09:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SponsoredLinx/internet/SponsoredLinx-Waste-of-money-Internet-1002974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SponsoredLinx

#1 General Comment

sponsoredlinx.com scam company

AUTHOR: David - ()

I got a call from this SponsoredLinx, they claim theirself as the offical partnet of google australia. unfortunately I should check with ripoff report before I signed up with them. this company charges $79 per week to manage your google ad words and you have to pay the Ads fee yourself and $79 /week to manage Facebook page. After 2 weeks the only thing they did was changed a different campaign name on my old campaign, not even change the key words, we had less enquires after we use sponsoredlinx. the facebook managerment is even worse, said they will collect dates for 2 weeks before they start working. So call then after 2 weeks to cancel only find out they will continue to charge you for 2 weeks more even after you cancel their servies. so that s how they rip you off by charging people 2 weeks a head and 2 weeks after cancellation, so they have made a month fee which is about $700 of you already before they do anything. such rip off comapny base in Australia Queensland state. they told me over the phone they are Google australia partner, only found out they are just a reseller. also file a report to google australia, Google shouldn't working with these kind of companies using google's name to scam people's money....stay away form this company