Complaint Review: SponsoredWhips

• Reported By: 200$nightmare — massillon Ohio United States of America
PO BOX 5561 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

SponsoredWhips MAJOR FRAUD...MONEY HUNGRY NO GOOD COMPANY Wilmington, Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: this is a False Acusation

Well, first off let me begin by saying when it seems to good to be true...IT IS! This SponsoredWhips company is a HUGE joke. All they do is lie lie lie lie....about everything. They are suppoe to get your car tricked out and ready for car shows and all that wonderful stuff. Well, they do not tell you at first that you have to pay money up front. We had to pay 200 bucks. And at times like these that money you can not really afford to loose. But, in the end you do. I read reports on them and still tried to look at the positive side of things and put faith in to this car thing. We were suppose to get catalogs, paperwork, receipts, and recieved nothing, except one lousy piece of paper. They give you a 30 day money back guarantee. I did not like how things were going so I asked for my refund and here I am still waiting. I have threatened and nothing. I called the BBB and the General Attornys office in Delaware. I don't know what else to do except try and have whoever out there steer away. Do not even call or bother. Its probably some guy who works from home collecting money from just about anyone who is willing to listen and get suckered in. DONT DO IT! Trust me, it sounds good and BAM you get hit hard with reality. Two-Hundred big ones from a few people a day, he's probably doing pretty well. They have a myspace and twitter page. The only thing that gets me is the myspace page ( i dont use twitter) because all anyone talks about is the chick in the picture. lol. Ya'll can do what you want, but my goal is to try and take down this so called company! Good Luck to anyone who has gone to them to sponsor yourr whip. Because all they did with me and my ol' man was give us the run arround over and over again. Like I said I asked for my refund a month and a half ago and have seen absolutely nothing. And most likely will never see it. So, this is what they get in return.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2011 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SponsoredWhips/Wilmington-Delaware-19808/SponsoredWhips-MAJOR-FRAUDMONEY-HUNGRY-NO-GOOD-COMPANY-Wilmington-Delaware-733370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SponsoredWhips

this is a False Acusation

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

To the readers of this post, Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that
any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. NOTICE THE person
doesnt even give their name so we can help... The company has been
going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar
every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would
like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business.
Please, email us at info@sponsoredwhips.com regarding your sponsorship;
include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with
a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all
comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and
we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship

Public Relations