Complaint Review: SponsoredWhips.com

SponsoredWhips.com
Hocke SSIN, Delaware United States of America

SponsoredWhips.com Scamed 17 year old High School Student Hocke SSIN, Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: SW is Awesome

All I have to say is that I am a high school student and this company scamed me. I was looking forward to working along side of majors companies. Now I'm trying to find money, that was taken by this company, to fix my car. I had blind fate that this company was true to it's word. They will not give me a refund even after having asked multiple times. I just want my money back so I can carry on with my high school work and pay my senior dues so i can graduate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SponsoredWhipscom/Hocke-SSIN-Delaware-19707/SponsoredWhipscom-Scamed-17-year-old-High-School-Student-Hocke-SSIN-Delaware-771503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SponsoredWhips.com

SW is Awesome

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

To the readers of this post, Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. The company has been going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business. Please, email us at info@sponsoredwhips.com regarding your sponsorship; include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship option.

Thousands of LIKES @:
www.facebook.com/sponsoredwhips

Public Relations Sponsored Whips

info@sponsoredwhips.com

Mon-Fri 11AM-6PM Eastern Time

There is a 100% 30 Day Satisfaction guarantee, and would not stake our reputation in exchange for an unhappy client! Give us one chance and will guarantee your vehicle is in good hands! A refund of your paperwork fee will not be an issue is asked! (see attached doc)
and Testamonials are: