Complaint Review: SponsoredWhips.com

• Reported By: OhioMarine — Columbus Ohio United States of America
SponsoredWhips.com
P.O. Box 5561 Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

SponsoredWhips.com Car sponsor scam! Wilmington, Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: 1-877-4MY-Whip and WE ARE LEGIT and will Defend the TRUTH!

*UPDATE Employee: SW is Awesome

*UPDATE Employee: your # is disconnected!

*Author of original report: You are incorrect about being easy to contact

*UPDATE Employee: This is False. We are Avail. all the time and easy to contact!

I was contacted by a Patrick and SponsoredWhips the friday before memorial day. I made it clear to him that I was not comfortable releasing money due to the fact of there being so many scams and this seeming like it was too good to be true. He ensured me this was legit and that there was a 30 day money back garuntee with the service. He wanted me to send a money order for $199 that friday, but I hadnt been paid yet. He said they would not be able to hold my application due to the high demand for sponsorship. Surprisingly he was able to hold off one day for me until I could get the funds to do so. I ended up allowing myself to get suckered in and sent the funds to some strange name, something Mahini or whatever. Since then I received an email, as have others, asking me to fill out a bunch of info and make a wish list. Once I emailed it back to him, he said he was putting my package together and mailing it out. Well here it is over a week later and still no package. Also, he told me he wanted to speak every day. Well I have attempted to call each day, and always get that he is busy and promises to call me back. I spoke to him again today, saying I will no longer need his services and he says he will call back on his way home. When I tried to explain that I was tired of being told he would call back, he proceeded to hang up on me. Not only did he scam me, but another member of my car club was suckered into it, and he said he would gather sponsors for our club. I am a U.S. Marine and work hard for the money I have. I dont like to be scammed and surely wont let this happen again. Out of all the reviews I have read, my scenario fits perfectly with everyone else. I will be contacting BBB, Chamber of Commerce, the Attorney General and also have connections with the District Attorney General in DC. This guy and his scam need to be put to an end. If you simply look at the site, none of the cars in the pictures or videos look like your everyday persons vehicle. They came straight out of magazines and youtube videos and such. Not to mention, the testimonials all seem pretty fake too. To anyone that is considering their services, DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT let them sucker you in. Its a lie and some how they continue to get away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SponsoredWhipscom/Wilmington-Delaware-19080/SponsoredWhipscom-Car-sponsor-scam-Wilmington-Delaware-737942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SponsoredWhips.com

1-877-4MY-Whip and WE ARE LEGIT and will Defend the TRUTH!

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

Please send us proof, and if you were within your 30 days WE WILL gladly help, and yes a rep called you yesterday to make things right but you obviously DO NOT want that so....

1-877-4MY-Whip and WE ARE LEGIT and will Defend the TRUTH!

Our reps are ALWAYS in the office during normal work hours: 8-6PM ESTand can be called or written to!

Also We now have our Corp Offices OPEN to the Public at:
2427 Kirkwood HWY
Office Suite C
Wilmington, DE 19805

Walk in traffic/or clients are ALWAYS welcome during biz hours!

There is NOTHING wrong with the fees for our services, and it does have a 30 day MBG (Money Back Guarantee). If that is missed please email your rep and tell us why to see if we can help

Also if there is a REAL need to have a rep get a hold of you ASAP emailemergency@sponsoredwhips.com and REAL Testamonials are:

over 4500 "Likes" @ www.facebook.com/sponsoredwhips

SW is Awesome

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

To the readers of this post, Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. The company has been going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business. Please, email us at info@sponsoredwhips.com regarding your sponsorship; include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship option.

Thousands of LIKES @:
www.facebook.com/sponsoredwhips

Public Relations Sponsored Whips

info@sponsoredwhips.com

Mon-Fri 11AM-6PM Eastern Time

There is a 100% 30 Day Satisfaction guarantee, and would not stake our reputation in exchange for an unhappy client! Give us one chance and will guarantee your vehicle is in good hands! A refund of your paperwork fee will not be an issue is asked! (see attached doc)
and Testamonials are:

your # is disconnected!

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

your number  we have on file doesnt work!

You are incorrect about being easy to contact

AUTHOR: OhioMarine - (United States of America)

For the record, the poster (me) is Timothy (tj) Nocar. I tried asking Patrick again about my refund and he said when would be a good time and he would call. I even gave my new number to him and no call or refund so far. What do you and your company have to say to that? You are stealing money from people who don't have much money to begin with, and members of the military like myself. I hope your company is proud of that.

This is False. We are Avail. all the time and easy to contact!

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

To the readers of this post, Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. NOTICE THE person doesnt even give their name so we can help... The company has been going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business. Please, email us at info@sponsoredwhips.com regarding your sponsorship; include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship option.

Public Relations