Complaint Review: Sponsoredwhips

Sponsoredwhips
sponsoredwhips.com/ Nationwide U.S.A.

Sponsoredwhips Buyers Beware!!! Wilmington Delaware

*UPDATE Employee: Sponsored whips side

Sponsoredwhips (Tommy) called me Saturday and told me my car was chosen to be sponsored. He told me that I could have everything I needed by the end of July since I didn't need a lot of mod's to add to my car. He stated I needed to sign up now and a fee of $99.00 had to be paid today. Then he'd send me the paperwork to finish and send to him by Monday. He also stated he would call me on monday to let me know he recieved the pictures and also the paperwork.

I haven't heard from him at all. I've called and left plenty of messages. No reply back. Call me stupid, but something told me to shine him off. But I didn't. I gave him my CC to charge me. I would have felt better giving my money to someone on the street.

If anyone calls you wanting to give you sponsors and they tell to act now. It's only because they don't want you to research them before they get your money. Beware they are playing on our good faith in people to take your money without asking questions or researching them.

I hope I could get my money back, but is't an expensive lesson to be learned.

D k
Salinas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sponsoredwhips/nationwide/Sponsoredwhips-Buyers-Beware-Wilmington-Delaware-470275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sponsoredwhips

Sponsored whips side

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

To the readers of this post,

Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. The company has been going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business. Please, email us at info@sponsoredwhips.com regarding your sponsorship; include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship option.

Public Relations