Complaint Review: Sponsoredwhips.com

• Reported By:Gaston South Carolina
Sponsoredwhips.com
sponsoredwhips.com Internet U.S.A.

Sponsoredwhips.com Sponsoredwhips...A HUGE RIP-OFF!! Delaware Internet

*UPDATE Employee: look at all good reviews too

*UPDATE Employee: google 'sponsoredwhips good reviews' too

*General Comment: Lier and scamer. You need to stop doing this to hard working people.

*UPDATE Employee: False post, SW has great CS

*UPDATE Employee: SW is legit

I am praying Mr. Tom(my) reads this report on this site. He is such a big fake an phony! And I am so greatful that my bank told me about this site & what steps to take to knock him off the chopping block!!! His mother should be so proud to know her son scams individuals for a living...man, that's an awesome job.

My son contacted this person (who claims this is a big company)...my son had to use MY debit card to pay for the 'resume'?? (to get info from other companies to "soup" up his car. Well, I wanted to believe it was true, but something in my gut told me after we did this, that it was a TOTAL scam. And sure enough it is!!! Tommy said (that's what he told me his name was) $99.99 for the initial 'resume' fee & nothing after that...well, I didn't have $99.99 & told him so, and he said "You just don't want to help your son." Well, then said oh you can pay $50 today and $10 for the next 5 weeks....bull....he took $55.00...I called him back, he quickly answered the phone (I'm sure he has caller ID) and I approached the fact that it was suppose to be $50, not $55...he claims taxes..lol I couldn't get a word in because he kept talking over me...that's how I figured he was a fake, phony, and a liar!! I've since filed claim(s) w/ my bank, BBB, & IRS. He picked the wrong person...my husband's a cop, my step mother-in-law works for IRS..he's a total jerk. I also have changed my banking information. DON'T GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THIS MAN!!!

And to top it off my son's neighbors good friend did the same thing w/ this so called company. Tom ripped him off for over $1000 bucks!! Ofcourse, I would have caught it before that amount was taken, but nevertheless TOM IS A BIG FAT LIAR!!!! TAKING HARD WORKING INDIVIDUALS MONEY FOR NOTHING...DON'T GIVE YOUR CARD# TO ANYONE EVER!!! Oh, I have tried to call him back for the last 4 days, no answer...full mailbox...etc.

Catrina
Gaston, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sponsoredwhipscom/internet/Sponsoredwhipscom-SponsoredwhipsA-HUGE-RIP-OFF-Delaware-Internet-467343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sponsoredwhips.com

look at all good reviews too

AUTHOR: swrep25 - (United States of America)

To the readers here, This lady was refunded and still bitter? really???

Sponsorship for FULL sponsors is a two way, hard work involved process, that requires us and our clients to equally work hard..

the word scam is always used when a "customer" feels ripped off, yet why have we been in biz for close to ten years and produced thousands of quality sponsors for many ppl...???

if you paid us to write your proposal and resume and its not working, we scammed you??? NO you have to work with us to show the sponsors the resume we wrote you is TRUE!

our reps are always on hand during reg biz hours and can be reached on email or phone....

google 'sponsoredwhips good reviews' too

AUTHOR: swrep25 - (United States of America)

To the readers here, This lady was refunded and still bitter? really???

#3 General Comment

Lier and scamer. You need to stop doing this to hard working people.

AUTHOR: pampaul3 - (United States of America)

You scamed yet another person, and you say this person lied. Well if he lied then why are all these people claiming they sent you money ( including myself ) and havent gotten our refund back?

Your the lier, Your the scamer. And everything will cetch up to you soon enough.

You and your company NEEDS to be stopped. You take advantage of hard working  people. Get a realy job and stop stealing money from people, You tell them what they want to hear and t hey say sure, but then you dont deliver. You steal their money.

False post, SW has great CS

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

To the readers of this post,

Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. The company has been going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business. Please, email us at info@sponsoredwhips.com regarding your sponsorship; include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship option.

Public Relations