Complaint Review: Sponsoredwhips.com

• Reported By: anonymous — Melbourne Florida United States of America
Sponsoredwhips.com

Sponsoredwhips.com possible scam, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Not True

I signed up for this service about a week ago and have been told that I would recieve a fedex package and have not recieved anything. I have read many other scam reports about this person named Thoms and I have a feeling I have been scammed out of $300. If I dont see any results in one week my lawyer said he will file a class action law suit against this company and person for fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sponsoredwhipscom/internet/Sponsoredwhipscom-possible-scam-Internet-698158. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sponsoredwhips.com

Not True

AUTHOR: Swhips - (United States of America)

To the readers of this post, Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. The company has been going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business. Please, email us at [email protected] regarding your sponsorship; include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship option.  Public RelationsSponsored [email protected] Mon-Fri 11AM-6PM Eastern Time