Complaint Review: Sponsoredwhips.com

• Updated: Mon, November 22, 2010

• Reported By:new galilee Pennsylvania
Sponsoredwhips.com
www.sponsoredwhips.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Sponsoredwhips.com took my money made me a promise and went AWOL Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Fake posts

*UPDATE Employee: SW is LEGIT

Ok a couple weeks ago i submitted my car into the website, WEll they called me on June 9 2009 at 4:06 ept. Well they told me they would have my car overhauled and back to tip top shape the following week, Well i payed him for the "resume" . Then he told me to contact him on thursday well i tried calling about 30 times today and no response phone is picked up then hung up. Then i went on the internet and got there main line, Called it and it said that the voicemailbox was full. Finally i went back to the email that they sent me and tried replying to it and it told me that it was not a valid email address.

Coopcoop711
new galilee, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sponsoredwhipscom/nationwide/Sponsoredwhipscom-took-my-money-made-me-a-promise-and-went-AWOL-Nationwide-460906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sponsoredwhips.com

Fake posts

AUTHOR: Sponsored Whips - (United States of America)

To the readers of this post,

Sponsored Whips would like to ensure that any allegation randomly posted on the web is FALSE. The company has been going through many changes daily to raise our customer services bar every day. We are very concerned with the posts on this site and would like to help our clients as well as the integrity of our business. Please, email us at info@sponsoredwhips.com regarding your sponsorship; include as much detail and information possible. We will respond with a scheduled time and date to discuss the matter. Please, withdraw all comments within this site out of consideration before emailing us and we will be more than happy to help you with a refund or new sponsorship option.

Public Relations