Complaint Review: Spores101.com

• Updated: Sat, December 28, 2013

• Reported By: spores101 rip off — Boulder Colorado
Spores101.com
Internet USA

Spores101.com mushbox, innersight trading Spores101.com rip off, scam artists, buyer beware internet

On 11/23/2013 I order seven mushroom spores syringes from spores101.com. I received an email saying my order had been shipped to me on 11/28/2013. I checked the tracking information via USPS.com and it had not updated by 12/02/2013 and only said "electronic shipping info received." I contacted spores101 staff and notified them of the problem. They responded saying that it was the post offices fault that this was happening, and that they would correct it.

My tracking number did not update until 12/23/2013 after having to contact them 6 times and threaten them with charging back my credit card. I receieved my items that I ordered today. When I open the package I found the spore syringes leaking in a ziplock bag. I look at the items and it is just clear water.

I ordered from two different businesses for the same products on 12/17/2013 because I was not sure if I would ever get my order. [continued below]....

..... These two companies delivered my spores very fast, and you can see a lot of spores in the water. Do not buy from spores101.com unless you want to wait for a month to get your spore syringes that don't have any spores in them. 100% rip off. I can't beleive it took a month to get my items when their competitors send you quality items in 5 days time at most.

I wish I would have googled reviews about this company before I purchased. There are so many bad reviews. Here is another.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Spores101com/internet/Spores101com-mushbox-innersight-trading-Spores101com-rip-off-scam-artists-buyer-bewa-1111256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Spores101.com