Complaint Review: SportDip.Me

• Submitted: Sat, July 28, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 28, 2012

• Reported By: Ashymoo08 — South Shore Kentucky United States of America
SportDip.Me

SportDip.Me Took money out of my account for the second time without authorization Internet

For the second time in the past few months I have gotten a withdraw from my account from this company, this time in the amount of $10.80. I was issued a new bank card the first time and looks like I have to be issued another one. I wish these people would be stopped. I looked them up and it looks like I am not the only one who is a victim. These people have scamed for a reported $32,829. This is rediculous. Lets work together and stop this from happening to someone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SportDipMe/internet/SportDipMe-Took-money-out-of-my-account-for-the-second-time-without-authorization-Intern-918818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SportDip.Me