Complaint Review: Sportex Nausahd Hussein

• Reported By: Christopher L — California
Sportex Nausahd Hussein
196 Technology Dr. Suite K Irvine, California USA

Sportex Nausahd Hussein Stole our money! Irvine California

July of 2012 Arcadia High School football team IN Arcadia, CA order 88 sweatsuits from Nausahd Hussein who is the owner of Sportex or NHS INC.  It is almost June 2013 and he has not deliver the sweatsuits even though he has been paid in full.  This man is nothing more than a con man who is ruining people lives.  I was the Head Football Coach at Arcadia and I made an awful mistake of ordering sweatsuits thru him and this cost me my job!

We order the sweatsuits in July 2012 and was schedule to get them before our first game.  He told lies after lies and finally deliver 10 sweatsuits in February! Are you kidding me our season ended in November.  He than delivers 14 more in March but by this time parents complained and went to the school board and I was force to resigned at the end of February.

I constantly email Nausahd about our sweatsuits and even told him that I was in big trouble for this!  He constantly stuck with his story about the sweatsuits are stuck in customs, really they been stuck in customs since December and it is June now!!  We are still missing 64 sweatsuits and he refuses to give us a refund or even return our phone calls and emails!  Some of his lies are the shipment is stuck in customs or I'm out of the country.  Please do not order anything from this CROOK!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sportex-Nausahd-Hussein/Irvine-California-92618/Sportex-Nausahd-Hussein-Stole-our-money-Irvine-California-1054741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sportex Nausahd Hussein